Company MilestonesLEATER PLUS Company offers comprehensive services for technical support of conferences of any level, provides conference equipment for rent in Ukraine, in the cities of Kyiv, Odesa, Lviv, Donetsk.
We work on the Ukrainian market of logistics conferences since 1997
We offer the equipment as follows:
- Infra-red 32-channel digital receivers BOSCH Integrus for simultaneous interpretation with all control equipment needed
- Delegate units BOSCH DCN NG with convenient gooseneck microphone for presidium and round table meetings
- ISO 4043 approved Interpreter Booths AudiPack Silent 9300
- The unique HD BOSCH automatic pointing cameras
- The seamless switcher with the feedback to choose the best close up from the nearest video camera
- Channel selectors
- Multichannel audio transmitting equipment
- Press boxes for press
- Mp3 Audio and video recorders
- Equipment for HD video conferences
- Equipment and soft for web broadcasting
- Interactive voting system with simple, reliable, fast and convenient keypads
- Plasma confidence monitors with low and high floor stands
- High resolution LED screens for dynamic video images and computer presentations
- High power and middle power multimedia projectors and screens for front/ rear projection
- To choose the place of your event in Ukraine
- To design a scene with a printed vinyl backdrop
- To install lighting for the stage and hall
If you are already familiar with the world wide Congress Rental Network (CRN) service in any other country we just inform you that our company LEATER PLUS Ltd. (Kyiv, Ukraine) has been certified by CRN Global Representative Committee and has many years of experience working with CRN participation in big projects in Ukraine and abroad.
It allows you to get the same high-quality service for your event and the same high-quality set of rental equipment in Ukraine.
Since 1992 in rental business.
Located in Kyiv (Ukraine).
Open seven days a week, 24 - hour service.
+38 044 451 78 94 office in Kyiv
+38 067 232 92 86 mobile
e - mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Section is not found