The press conference was attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavel Klimkin, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier and French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Herault
The press conference was devoted to the upcoming March 3, 2016 meeting in Paris in the format of the Norman Four (Ukraine, Russia, France, Germany)
The heads of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Germany and France responded to journalists' questions and expressed hope for substantial progress in the negotiations on the settlement in the Donbass and the restoration of Ukrainian control over the state border of Ukraine.
Technical support of the conference was carried out by LEATER PLUS LTD.
In order to ensure this, the project involved:
- Boothes for interpreters AudiPack Silent 9300 with interpreter desks Idesk Bosch Integrus
- Simultaneous interpretation and 32-channel digital receivers Bosh Integrus
- Infra-red high-power radiators
- Sound Set
- Set of press boxes for the press
- Microphones of the Bosch DCN NG conference system with simultaneous interpretation
The microphones of the conference system were installed on three stands for the Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany and France. Simultaneous interpretation headphones were connected to the consoles of these microphones. Interpretation of speeches from the stands and questions from the audience was carried out to these headphones.
The amount of audio from the audio mixer was put on the press boxes, and was also used for a live broadcast of a press conference on youtube.